Plant Controller Site
Posted 10 months ago
A leading FMCG is urgently looking for a “Plant Controller Site” in Karachi with 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Present monthly results and Control Deck meeting to BUMs | Mancom member and review progress of previous months actionable.
- Review weekly production order and highlight wastages over 5% vs LY or | and standards during grinding | cleaning | blending | packaging stages.
- Design and maintain all standard cost of all plant products.
- Based on actual results recommend changes in routing and BOM to Planning and IRD respectively.
- Responsible for accuracy of all reporting to stakeholders.
- Present AOC of Cost tracker at plant, process and work centre level.
- Review stock count sheet being performed by warehouse team and Perform surprise stock count of selective stock.
- Identify slow moving and expired stocks, highlight and Drive action from plant and SC team. Timely escalate long pending issue to relevant Mancom member.
- Ensure smooth running of ML operations and perform E2E closing activity keeping FICO differences less than 1%.
- Apply strong control on D-tech operation and monitoring its compliance.
- Prepare monthly provision working on SLOB and present it to ISC Controller.
- Perform Business partnering to identify cost saving opportunities and ensuring actions to deliver budget.
- Perform planning & forecasting at each quarter and prepared detailed budget working annually on MOH.
- Ensure appropriate control at store at receiving and issuance stage of stock, functioning of FIFO etc.
- Ensure smooth transition from Legacy into MDG software.
- Check monthly review controls on material master data to avoid code duplication.
- To provide support to all activities and recommend improvement to all business practices and processes