Oil and Gas
Posted 5 months ago
An “Oil Marketing Company” in Karachi is urgently looking for a “CFO” with at least 10-12 years of relevant experience.
This position is responsible for overseeing all financial responsibilities of the Lubricants business units along with actively assisting management in making financial decisions.
- Lubricants’ finance
The incumbent will be responsible to:
- Manage all statutory and management reporting
- Review financial reports and constantly look for ways to reduce cost.
- Monitor and report margins by SKU and LOB.
- Play effective role in credit control.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and compliance with regulatory laws.
- Manage the secretarial function of the Company
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by CEO/Board
Knowledge & Competencies:
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, coordination, logical and interpersonal skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and management skills in order to manage the entire department
- Proficient in related computer software.
- Excellent communication skills
Ability to deliver under pressure and possess emotional stability