- Assisting the general manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
- -Coordinating day-to-day operations.
- Reading, researching and assessing ideas and finished scripts and present various performance and management reports.
- -Social media content generation and creating social media strategy.
- -Provide project updates.
- -Coordination and Correspondence for report writing, shoot and mentorship projects.
- -Communication plan for projects
- -Content development and coordination
Our client, a Karachi-based film and animation house specializing in investigative and socially motivated content and also having won International
- Partner with development, marketing, and sales teams to understand seasonal business objectives and develop design materials to support these priorities
- Work with the marketing teams to develop campaign designs leveraging available tactics; including online/digital, email, events, PR, media, demand generation, social, and engagement programs
- Partner with product teams to ensure cohesive presentation of key product and brand stories
- Create and manage all website image assets
- Recap, review, analyze and share insights and KPIs
- Minimum 3 years of graphic design experience, including both digital and traditional designs.
- Minimum 2 years of experience designing for Ecommerce
- Strategic thinker
- Experience working in fast-paced, high growth environment managing project timelines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with exceptional planning and organizational skills and ability to multi-task, manage priorities and deadlines with superior follow-through
JOB DESCRIPTION: Partner with development, marketing, and sales teams to understand seasonal business objectives and develop design materials to support
- Development of sourcing strategies for procurement of OEM spares and specialty chemicals from local and foreign vendors.
- Identify alternate supply channels for category spend.
- Initiate and coordinate vendor pre-qualifications to enrich the Pre-qualified Vendor pool.
- Negotiating best commercial terms with suppliers.
- Timely issuance of orders.
- Expedite deliveries and manage close coordination with Finance and Customs Clearances.
- Performance evaluation of suppliers.
- Maintenance of essential data for KPI monitoring
- Minimum of 6 years of professional experience in sourcing / category management in energy / petrochemical / oil & gas sector
- MBA with specialization / certification in Supply Chain.
- SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Ariba Power User with hands on experience in implementation / rollout.
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
A leading Oil & Gas company is looking to hire a category specialist for its karachi office. KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily sales checking through system report
- Cash Collection checking through sales report and cheque deposit slip
- Credit card sales checking through sales report as well through PDQ’s reports
- Checking of debtor invoice if any
- Daily inventory check for expensive items
- Monthly complete inventory check for Restaurant, Ware House and Cold storage
- Wastage checking through KOT
- Weekly Safe Check
- Daily Discount checking through individual invoice and compare it through system discount report and ensuring Manager authorization
- Identify business process risks
- Develop testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls
- Develop recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management
- Ascertain business process threats
A leading international coffee chain is looking to hire an Assistant Manager internal audit for its Lahore office. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Planning and executing various Community engagement programs
- Identification & assessment of new CSR partners
- Generate Impact analysis by any/all CSR initiatives of the organization
- Regular visits to CSR initiatives throughout the organizations footprint and its relevant reporting
- Conduct regular monitoring & analysis of existing CSR initiatives and projects initiated in collaboration with other CSR partners
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Social Responsibility or development sector, preferably in Oil & Gas or energy sector.
- Minimum 16 years of education from an HEC recognized institution with relevant experience in the development sector or organizations with dedicated CSR departments. Ideal candidate should be able to relate business strategy with CSR while dealing with community and NGOs (national & international). Excellent command over English and Urdu languages, and proficiency in report writing along with good understanding of corporate governance and best industry practices coupled with strong negotiation, planning and administrative skill is desired.
A leading Oil & Gas company is looking for” Corporate Social Responsibility Professionals” Responsibilities: Planning and executing various Community engagement
- Undertaking the audit process including: planning, identifying risks, establishing objectives and scope of work, creating the audit program, performing the audit fieldwork, documentation of work performed, and meeting audit project metrics (budgets and deadlines).
- Preparation of the preliminary audit observations ensuring key observations and risks are addressed and communicated in a manner that builds trust and improves processes.
- Recommending improvements that add value to risk management, internal control, governance and technology processes and communicate control findings to process owners/audit clients.
- Ensuring that audit files and audit reports in compliance with departmental SOPs.
- The opening and closing of meetings for assigned audit engagements and presentation of audit observations to management.
- Focusing on continuous improvement by identifying opportunities for creating efficiencies in planning, performing, and reporting of audit engagements.
- Recommending new business process and controls to strengthen the overall internal control environment or address specific deficiencies.
- Building and maintaining working relationships with management, peers, audit team, and other stakeholders.
- Effectively managing open items including escalation to notify of any missing requests to prevent audit delays and notification of incomplete or incorrect items.
- Performing any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
An “Oil Marketing Company” in Karachi is urgently looking for a” Deputy Manager Internal Audit “ with at least 7 –
- Lubricants’ finance
- Manage all statutory and management reporting
- Review financial reports and constantly look for ways to reduce cost.
- Monitor and report margins by SKU and LOB.
- Play effective role in credit control.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and compliance with regulatory laws.
- Manage the secretarial function of the Company
- Provide leadership, direction and management to the finance and accounting team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by CEO/Board
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, coordination, logical and interpersonal skills
- Effective decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and management skills in order to manage the entire department
- Proficient in related computer software.
- Excellent communication skills
An “Oil Marketing Company” in Karachi is urgently looking for a “CFO” with at least 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- Work closely with the Group Director Information Technology to ensure key information security risks and issues are identified, addressed, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Information Technology team; assist the Group Director Information Technology in providing oversight and challenge to the First Line of Defense team.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the smooth functioning of the department and maintain the reputation of the organization as a viable business partner.
- Recommend programmatic and technical directions and operate with a high degree of independence in matters relating to the investigation, impact, and analysis of security incidents, decisions regarding risk, and measures for computer and network security.
- Lead the development and implementation of system-wide risk management function of the information security program to ensure information security risks are identified and monitored.
- Internally assess, evaluate and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the information and technology systems.
- Lead the system-wide information security compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes and procedures meet defined requirements, and policies.
- Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors
- Develop strategies to address awareness and training for all stakeholders as well as technical solutions.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience of the Information Security domain
- Master’s in computer science and relevant IS certifications
A leading Pharmaceutical Company in Karachi is looking for an “Information Security Manager” with at least 8-10 years of relevant
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the regional sales teams
- Develop and implement effective strategies for achieving the company’s targets for sales volume, market share, profit margins, etc.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Communicate with potential clients and convert them into sales leads
- Establish dealers/distributors’ network in all major cities of Pakistan
A leading manufacturing company is looking to hire a National Sales and Customer Services Manager, Karachi. The incumbent will be
- Candidates possessing an engineering degree in the Chemical discipline with professional certifications in HSE. Should be well versed with international, local Codes and standards (OSHA, API, CCPS, EI, HSE UK, ISO). The candidate should have sound managerial skills including team building, coaching, persuasion, decision making and interpersonal relations. Should possess strong analytical skills, ability to solve complex problems, providing effective solutions, managing multiple tasks in order of priority, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage HSE function at Operating Division level and provide leadership to the respective HSE team.
- Develop and implement Site-specific Standard Operating Procedures for safe and smooth operations
- Improve effectiveness of emergency response procedure with implementation of ERP and regular mock drills emphasizing on improving mustering, search and rescue mechanism.
- Ensure compliance of JSA, PTW (permit to work), Work at height protocols, Confine space, H2S safety, Scaffolding, Transport Safety and Process safety.
- Should have experience of identification, maintainability / Integrity assurance, performance standard of HSE Critical Systems, Sub Systems and Elements in operations.
- Ensure HSE assurance in operations through line management involvement with respect to proactive reporting, their participation in HSE system Audits, Management Walk-around, incident investigation and ensure HSE Performance management by maintaining transparency in leading and lagging indicators reporting, actions tracking and analysis to Management.
- Perform routine / non-routine / job-specific inspections and system audits of the facility to identify areas of improvement and ensure 100 % close out of the actions generated from audits.
- Facilitate Contractor / Service provider in implementation of Contractor Safety protocols inside plant premises. Review HSE deliverables of the project in all phases (Feasibility, BEDP, FEED, Detail Design, EPC, commissioning).
- Develop Project HSE scope of work / deliverables budgeting.
- Participate in project HSE reviews and studies (e.g., HAZID, HIRAC, ENVID, HAZOP, SIL, PHA, Explosion and Fire Hazard Studies, QRA, PSSR, ALARP studies, MoC and Bow Ties etc.), specific to Project. Develop protocols for Construction, commissioning and start up.
- Remain involved in verification of, and check for compliance with applicable International and local laws and regulations, national and local authorities’ permits, and codes of Practice.
- Ensure compliance of EPA, PNRA, OGRA, Explosive department and other regulatory bodies in our operation and brown field projects.
- Prepare and deliver trainings on HSE topics as per the approved HSE training plan for the year.
- Develop ‘on the job’ HSE Engineer(s) / Supervisor (s) as a valuable resource by giving them assignments & train them on Engineering HSE deliverables.
- The candidate should possess not less than 18 years of Operations HSE Systems including Projects experience in refining/ petrochemical/ oil and gas or fertilizer industry with at least 5 years must as Manager HSE in a large organization. Must have experience of Operations HSE Systems (Development & Implementation), Process Safety Management and Projects (Design to Commissioning including all risk management studies HAZID, HAZOP, hazard area classification, PSSR, QRA, BOWTIE etc.)
A leading Oil Company in Karachi is looking to hire a “Manager HSE” with at least 18 years of relevant
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in design
- Art direction
- Creative projects
- Campaign management and visualizing ideas and concepts for critical clients
- Degree in art/design from a reputable institute/university
A leading advertising company based in Karachi is looking to hire an Art director. Experience: Minimum 6 years of relevant
A leading “Local Progressive Conglomerate” in Karachi is urgently looking for candidates for the position of “Head of Legal &
- Updated and in- depth understanding of curriculum, lesson planning, and latest research trends in teaching and learning
- Help regions to design effective support mechanism for teachers and students from designing, delivery, monitoring to evaluation
- Understanding of other Value Added Services to enhance teaching and learning at the schools and integrating technology
- Understanding and sensitivity to socio-cultural norms of education
- Computer skills(MS Office, Internet)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Masters Degree
- Minimum 18-20 years in teaching, curriculum development, teacher training, professional development and education administration.
A leading educational institution based in Lahore is looking for GM Academics. The position will be reporting to Group Director.
- Present monthly results and Control Deck meeting to BUMs | Mancom member and review progress of previous months actionable.
- Review weekly production order and highlight wastages over 5% vs LY or | and standards during grinding | cleaning | blending | packaging stages.
- Design and maintain all standard cost of all plant products.
- Based on actual results recommend changes in routing and BOM to Planning and IRD respectively.
- Responsible for accuracy of all reporting to stakeholders.
- Present AOC of Cost tracker at plant, process and work centre level.
- Review stock count sheet being performed by warehouse team and Perform surprise stock count of selective stock.
- Identify slow moving and expired stocks, highlight and Drive action from plant and SC team. Timely escalate long pending issue to relevant Mancom member.
- Ensure smooth running of ML operations and perform E2E closing activity keeping FICO differences less than 1%.
- Apply strong control on D-tech operation and monitoring its compliance.
- Prepare monthly provision working on SLOB and present it to ISC Controller.
- Perform Business partnering to identify cost saving opportunities and ensuring actions to deliver budget.
- Perform planning & forecasting at each quarter and prepared detailed budget working annually on MOH.
- Ensure appropriate control at store at receiving and issuance stage of stock, functioning of FIFO etc.
- Ensure smooth transition from Legacy into MDG software.
- Check monthly review controls on material master data to avoid code duplication.
- To provide support to all activities and recommend improvement to all business practices and processes
A leading FMCG is urgently looking for a “Plant Controller Site” in Karachi with 4-6 years of relevant experience.