A global retail apparel solution company is looking to hire Manager Supply chain for its karachi facility
Budget is 250-300K
- Development of staff to ensure annual goals are complete and communicated.
- Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
- Attract, retain and develop high potential talent.
- Model and promote the Corporation’s Code of Business Ethics and Values.
- Perform general management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent.
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
- responsible for the complete scope of the Supply chain & Logistics function such as Demand & Supply Planning, Inventory, Capacity Planning & other Execution activities such as Procurement, Warehousing, Transportation, Imports & Export including Cost and Freight Management.
- Organize / manage the supply chain & Logistics function within a given entity and ensure compliance with the regional Supply Chain & Procurement strategy.
- Overseeing supply chain organization in the country, People management and leadership (Recruitment /Selection / Training & Development / Coaching / Conflict Management / Performance Management).
- Identify and lead Supply Chain improvement projects in the country. Identify process bottlenecks and drive process improvements.
- Establishing a strong Sales & Operations Planning Process in the Country for Demand & Supply Balancing.
- Supplier’s Management & Developing Outsourcing Capabilities.
- Control the Inventory & Maintain Inventory Targets.
- Driving efficiency in Supply Chain & logistics to improve service level & reduce costs.
- Coordinate with Suppliers & Logistics partners to get the right material at the right time.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and CS teams.
- Lead BCP (Business Continuity Plan) from Supply end.
- Responsible for managing the EFS (Exporters Facilitating Scheme) program within the organization and driving changes in processes required in any function.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- ensure and drive improvements in supply chain process and technology to deliver first-class results.
- Implementation of sustainable systems and procedures.
- Control and improve stock levels / obsolete stock levels.
- Owner of subcontracting process (selection, approval).
- Owner of the Delivery stream Strategy at the plant.
- MBA / Degree in Supply Chain / Bachelors in Engineering.
- 10+ years SCM or related experience, with 5+ year’s supervisory or lead experience preferred.
- FMCG and manufacturing sectors candidates would be preferred