A leading Pharmaceutical Company in Karachi is looking for an “Information Security Manager” with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience.
- Work closely with the Group Director Information Technology to ensure key information security risks and issues are identified, addressed, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Information Technology team; assist the Group Director Information Technology in providing oversight and challenge to the First Line of Defense team.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the smooth functioning of the department and maintain the reputation of the organization as a viable business partner.
- Recommend programmatic and technical directions and operate with a high degree of independence in matters relating to the investigation, impact, and analysis of security incidents, decisions regarding risk, and measures for computer and network security.
- Lead the development and implementation of system-wide risk management function of the information security program to ensure information security risks are identified and monitored.
- Internally assess, evaluate and make recommendations to management regarding the adequacy of the security controls for the information and technology systems.
- Lead the system-wide information security compliance program, ensuring IT activities, processes and procedures meet defined requirements, and policies.
- Execute strategy for dealing with increasing number of audits, compliance checks and external assessment processes for internal/external auditors
- Develop strategies to address awareness and training for all stakeholders as well as technical solutions.
- 8-10 years of relevant experience of the Information Security domain
- Master’s in computer science and relevant IS certifications