Our client a leading chain of hotels is looking to hire finance Manager for its corporate office at karachi.the position would report to CFO
- Manage ongoing activities in the absence of CFO.
- Participate in preparation of SOPs.
- Supervising staff and resolving their queries.
- Managing payables and maintaining controls on supplier payments.
- Monitoring and interpretation of cash flows and predicting trends
- Developing mechanisms and assigning tasks to team members.
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines for management and operations team to evaluate performance against budgets and last year. This includes daily & weekly sales reports, COS/stock margin analysis report, labour analysis report, wastage reports and any other analysis desired by the management.
- Ensuring compliance of tax laws. Making payments ensure accurate tax deductions (Sales & Withholding tax)
Prepare tax returns, filing, payments, necessary paperwork, and responses to notices
- Responsible to submit annual income tax returns of the organization for financial year
Maintaining fixed assets register and reconciliation with ledgers.
Preparing monthly financial reports with required analysis and commentaries.
Assist line manager over monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual performance reporting for Board of Directors.
Intercompany accounts reconciliations.
Assist CFO in monthly and annual accounts closings.
Preparing presentations for line manager on new business opportunities and their evaluations presented to Board of Directors.
Coordinate with both internal and external auditors to perform audits and filing of accounts.
Undertake any other duties as directed by the management
- 5 – 7 years’ experience
- CA or partly qualified
- preferably with hospitality background.