A leading Textile group is looking to hire Manager Information Systems (IS) Audit for its karachi office.
- Collaborate with the audit team to develop audit plans, objectives, and scope. Identify areas of risk and potential audit targets.
- Identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the IT environment, assess potential risks, and recommend appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Perform tests and analysis of IT systems, applications, and infrastructure to identify control weaknesses, security flaws, and areas requiring improvement.
- Monitor and track the implementation of remediation actions by the organization in response to audit findings and recommendations
- Stay updated on emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and regulatory changes in the IT and cybersecurity landscape. Propose enhancements to audit processes and methodologies.
- Maintain accurate and organized audit documentation, including work papers, findings, and reports.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science. Any of advanced degrees and relevant certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM) are a MUST.
Proven experience of 5 years as an IS Auditor or in a related IT auditing or security role.
Experience of working with Big4 / financial institutions will be preferred.