A leading Artmobile company to hire DGM Product Development, Improvement and R&D for its factory at Lahore.
- Develop deep product understanding on key specific technical items based on market analyses to launch new products.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with principals to explore the best possible product meeting the key features of the market demand.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities to expedite the technical launches.
- Ensure all the local parts have technical drawings and fixtures are developed.
- Development of local parts for new models.
- Conduct technical Feasibility study for localization new model or existing parts including their cost impacts.
- Plan sourcing & finalize the cost.
- Development of part to OTS stage / submission to QA
- Process verification / implementation of PIS standards
- Develop a data center for all the technical drawings and related items.
- Ensure all the product and parts drawings are available for all the existing and new product ranges with required diligence.
- Provide guidance on all the metallurgy and engineering specifications across the organization.
- Sourcing decision & cost finalization.
- FS & localization approval
- Study of existing design & make proposals for improvements and upgrades.
- Collect supplier proposals for design modifications.
- Get consensus from Quality, Sales, and Manufacturing teams.
- Arrangement of test & trial.
- Get approval from QA and CEO
- Liaison with CNHi
Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering
Minimum Experience and Knowledge
10-15 Years in Automotive Industry, preferably Tractor Manufacturers