A leading Oil & Gas company is looking for” Corporate Social Responsibility Professionals”
- Planning and executing various Community engagement programs
- Identification & assessment of new CSR partners
- Generate Impact analysis by any/all CSR initiatives of the organization
- Regular visits to CSR initiatives throughout the organizations footprint and its relevant reporting
- Conduct regular monitoring & analysis of existing CSR initiatives and projects initiated in collaboration with other CSR partners
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Social Responsibility or development sector, preferably in Oil & Gas or energy sector.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 16 years of education from an HEC recognized institution with relevant experience in the development sector or organizations with dedicated CSR departments. Ideal candidate should be able to relate business strategy with CSR while dealing with community and NGOs (national & international). Excellent command over English and Urdu languages, and proficiency in report writing along with good understanding of corporate governance and best industry practices coupled with strong negotiation, planning and administrative skill is desired.
Age: Should not exceed 40 years.